Pages

Monday, October 7, 2013

Tonight's tasty dinners!

























Taylor:

I picked up dinner to go tonight from my school’s dining hall.  This goes to show that not all college food is unhealthy. Even though the pizza and waffle makers are tempting, I try to save unhealthy meals for treat days and choose healthier options like the salad bar for everyday meals! You just need to find healthy options that work for you and stick to them.































Kelsey

Does this picture look familiar? You caught me…stopped at Central Market on my way home from work to make my favorite dinner from the salad bar! Loaded up on veggies, fruit and protein to make a delicious meal.  Salad bars are a great way to save money, as opposed to picking up dinner from a fast food restaurant or cafe.  This HUGE salad only cost me $6! 

No comments:

Post a Comment