Pages

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Texas got the best of me




So I know I've been talking about how I need to get back into my normal gym routine but after getting off work early I couldn't help going for a run once I got home! Guess it's the Ohioan in me coming out. Hard to resist outdoor workouts when the weather here is super nice everyday. I was also sporting my new IU tank courtesy of Taylor :) got her birthday package in the mail filled with lots of goodies (pumpkin Lara Alt bars, loads of candy, magazines, Starbucks Blonde Roast via packs to name a few) ;) 

Also, SO happy that tomorrow is Friday! I plan on heading up to Whole Foods to stock up on ingredients to make more pumpkin goodies- recipes to come :) I'm also going to a Noah and the Whale concert (& ACL after show) in downtown Austin with my roommate! 

We know we're new to the blogging game so we'd love some feedback from our readers! Are there certain posts you'd like to see in the future? Perhaps daily workouts? More on our daily eating habits? Recipes? More random updates on our lives?  If ya'll have any questions feel free to email us at pushupsandpopcorn@gmail.com! We'll be happy to answer any and all questions!


No comments:

Post a Comment