Pages

Monday, October 7, 2013

Fluffy 64 calorie protein pancake recipe!


RAINY SUNDAY PROTEIN PANCAKES- 64 CALORIES EACH
Sunday mornings may be my favorite time of the week? Why? I think the photo pretty much answers that question. I’d been trying to find the perfect protein pancake recipe and I’ve finally succeeded. Reasons these are the best pancakes you’ll ever make?
1. They’re not paper thin like a lot of the protein pancakes I’ve seen
2. They taste exactly like regular pancakes, minus the guilt
3. They’re an AWESOME and delicious way to get your protein in for the day. Perfect post-workout meal.
4. Best part? You can have the entire batch because they are only 64 calories per pancake!
The recipe-
1/3 cup rolled oats (grind in blender to make powder)
1 scoop vanilla protein powder (I use Gold Standard Whey)
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
2 egg whites
1/4 banana or 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
1 tablespoon almond milk (any milk works)
1/2 pack truvia (optional)
Mix all wet ingredients before adding dry ingredients. Cook on medium-high heat.
Perfect toppings? Berries, peanut butter, or my favorite- sugar free syrup
Feel free to send me asks with any questions!
I’ll be happy to give anyone the macro count for these, also!

No comments:

Post a Comment