Pages

Saturday, October 19, 2013

Snack Lovin' & Questbar Cookie How-to


As a major foodie, I definitely enjoy my snack time.  Whether at home or at the office, I'm sure to keep lots of healthy snacks on hand to keep me full and energized throughout the day! I'm lucky enough that my work keeps a stash of healthy snack options (especially my favorite Special K Red Berries cereal).

At home, my go to snack is a Questbar.  If you haven't tried one yet I highly advise that your get yourself a few asap :) Snack time will never be the same.  Besides the insanely delicious flavors (chocolate chip cookie dough, double chocolate chunk, cinnamon roll, banana bread--just to name a few) These bars are low carb, low fat and loaded with protein. (20g!)  My favorite way to eat them is to make cookies! They're super easy to make and a great snack to have throughout the day.

Want to try them out yourself? Here's how I make mine:

Cut bar into 8 squares and microwave for 30 seconds. (Squares should start to expand while cooking)  You can flatten the tops of the squares with a fork if you want more of a cookie shape.
Set your oven on the high broil setting and transfer squares to a cookie sheet.  Place in oven for 30-60 seconds, until tops are slightly browned. 

Enjoy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment