Pages

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

IT'S HERE! New Questbar review and WOD

















































QUEST BAR LOVIN'

So I know you've all been waiting patiently for this day but MY NEW QUESTBARS came! If you haven't tried these yet I highly recommend that you do! They're low carb, low fat, and have 20g of protein! You can find this yummy flavor along with many others at GNC. Normally, I'm strictly a Cookie Dough girl but I couldn't resist trying out the new flavor. Never thought I'd say this but I definitely have a new favorite.  This literally tastes like a candy bar. I'll definitely be investing in more.  The best part about Questbars is that you can put them in the oven for a few minutes to make delicious cookies. Snack bar and cookie dough in one? Definitely okay in my book

WORKOUT OF THE DAY

After a streak of post birthday gym-avoidance I finally made it back to the gym on campus.  I was in a pretty good mood after work today and it paid off in my workout.  Started with a 3 mile treadmill jog followed by 30 min of weight training (today was arms + abs). Definitely felt good after this workout! Inspired me to get back into my workout routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment