Pages

Monday, October 7, 2013

PB Banana Berry Oats Recipe












Made my favorite oatmeal again today! Thought I’d share my recipe because it’s super easy to make and great if you’re in a hurry in the mornings like me.
PB Banana Berry Oats
1/2 cup rolled oats
1/2 cup vanilla almond milk (can sub any milk or water)
Combine oats and liquid in microwave for 2 minutes. I usually stop two times to stir the mix.
Once finished add 1 tablespoon of peanut butter, half packet of Truvia, and cinnamon.
Stir mixture again and top with your favorite fruit! I usually add blueberries and bananas.
Also, SIDENOTE- this morning was my first completely successful attempt at making an omelet. Usually, it turns out as a mangled mess when I try to flip it but I was able to make a perfectly delicious half circle omelet!

No comments:

Post a Comment